Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

Heey my lovely readers!! ^-^

I've had to do my homework, was out with friends and family, visited my relative....
Well, I just want to say sorry that I wasn't online in the last time!
I musste meine Hausaufgaben machen, war mit Freunden und Familie draußen, habe meine Verwandten besucht....
Ich möchte mich auch eigentlich nur entschuldigen dass ich in der letzten Zeit nicht online war!

But I was shoppen and luckely I found my adapter! Here are my few photos:
Aber ich war shoppen und glücklicherweise habe ich ja meinen Adapter gefunden! Hier sind paar Fotos:

 
A beautiful ring with little points.
 
 
A very nice ring, that looks like a flower, I think.^^
And so sweet cat earrings.
 
 
So much lovely hairclips from Hello Kitty.
And a cute hairband with a panda!
 
What do you think about it?
 
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen