Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

                                                                  Heeii sweeties!!

 
 
 
Aww.. I love these pictures with "page ** of 365". So lovely!
Oh.. Ich liebe diese " Seite ** von 365". So schön!
 
My teacher sad I'm the best in his subject!
^_^
And on 30th January I will go with my class to a theater! I'm not a theater- fan, but I think it's better than have school! ;)
Am 30. Januar werde ich mit meiner Klasse zu einem Theater gehen! Ich bin kein Theater Fan, aber es ist immer noch besser als Schule zu haben! ;)
 
 And now I will draw a little bit before I go sleeping.
Ich will jetzt noch ein bisschen zeichnen bevor ich schlafen gehe.
 
 
 
 
My Panda eraser from my last order! ;)
Mein Panda Radiergummi von meiner letzten Bestellung! ;)
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen